This is not meant to be a comprehensive list, however if you can answer all
these questions in depth chances are the judging interview will go
- Explain your project.
- What was your question/problem?
- What was your hypothesis?
- What was your control?
- What was your variable(s)?
- How did you test your hypothesis?
- Show me your project notebook.
- What were the results of your tests?
- How did others help you with your project?
- What is your conclusion?
- Could you have come up with another conclusion?
- Did you run into any problems?
- How would you do your project differently if you did it again?
- What are your unanswered questions?
- What did you learn from your project?
- Did you have fun doing your project?
- Would you like to continue your project in the future?
- If you do continue with your project, how would you proceed?
- How did you come up with your idea?
- How does your project relate to other research?
- Does your project have practical applications?
- Why did you choose to do a science fair project?
- How much time did you spend on your experiments?